Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Greetings

Good evening everyone,

I've wanted to try my hand at a blog for a while now, and after many hours staring at a blank post box trying to figure out what I should say, I've only come up with this... Hi :)


(A nice easy start to the day with a mug of "English Teatime")

What a busy day today at work. It started off easy but the sched' was stacked against me beforehand anyways :) Last day of the month, alarm test to run, lunch out with my previous boss (at a super yummy mexican food joint in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch country called La Borimex), and all sorts of other random fires that need put out or daily upkeep sorts of things. But for all that, I have a wonderful staff and manager, and we all work so well together as a team and it really makes life pretty easy at the office.
However now it's 8:45pm and my mind is totally giving up on me, so I think I'll call it a day and soak up the rest of the evening relax-a-fying on the couch with my wife (who is watching an eposiode of attitude tv)

ps - I love the Christmas season

Alright, thats all...
I'm done...
Goodnight...

~Brian

1 comment:

  1. looks like a good start for a blog...we'll have to do lunch at La Borimex together sometime - Dave M.

    ReplyDelete